The 2012 Polaris Snow Check Select early order program offers riders more sleds and more choices – but they’re only available for a limited time.
A snowmobiler ordering a new 2012 Polaris through Snow Check Select can select features such as the sled’s windshield height, accessories, and on selected models, the engine, sled color, convenience features, track and seat.
Available exclusively through Snow Check Select is the 800 Rush Pro-R LE, a limited-edition model with ultra-performance Walker Evans shocks, a deep-lug Cobra track, Rox adjustable handlebar riser, exclusive graphics package (with two exclusive color options), trellis-style storage rack and a personalized nameplate.
“We designed Snow Check Select so Polaris riders can order their new sleds with the exact equipment and style they want,” says Scott Swenson, VP of the Polaris Snowmobile and PG&A Division. “They’ll take delivery of new sleds with their choice of performance, comfort, convenience and graphics.”
Among the choices available to riders exclusively through Snow Check Select include:
Color Choices: Buyers get a choice of color & graphics for selected models. The models and their color options are:
– 800 RUSH Pro-R in Black, Orange or a Retro style – 600 RUSH Pro-R in White, Orange or a Retro style – 800 Switchback Pro-R in White, Orange or a Retro style – 600 Switchback Pro-R in Red, Orange or a Retro style – 800 Pro-RMK 155/163 in Orange or a Retro style
Additional Side Panels: Additional side panels with Snow Check Select-exclusive colors and graphics are available at discounted prices. These side panels can be interchanged quickly and easily with the stock panels. The models and the available side panel colors are:
– 800 RUSH Pro-R LE: Orange, White – 800 RUSH Pro-R: Red, White – 800 Switchback Assault: Red Wrap, Gray Wrap – 800 Switchback Pro-R: Black, Red – 600 Switchback Pro-R: Black, White – 800 RMK Assault: Red Wrap, Gray Wrap – 800 Pro-RMK 155/163: Black, White
Seat Choices on RMK Models: When purchasing a Snow Check Select-exclusive orange or retro model Pro-RMK or an RMK Assault model, a rider gets to choose one of these seats:
– An RMK seat, which is narrow and designed for riders who primarily stand while riding – A Switchback seat, which is wider, more cushioned and designed for comfortable, seated, trail riding
Windshield Select: Buyers of these models – RUSH models, Switchback models, Snow Check Select-exclusive Orange or Retro Pro-RMK, and RMK Assault – get to select their sled’s windshield height from these options:
– Low Black with black hand guards – Mid Smoke – RMK Mid Matte Black – Tall Smoke
Limited-Edition Sled Cover: Special, limited-edition Snow Check Select sled covers available.
Snow Check Select Bonus: Each new sled buyer will receive a free Snow Check Select Bonus in the form of a certificate good toward Pure Polaris merchandise and/or a special warranty offer. Details are available from Polaris dealers and on the Polaris website.
Below are highlights of Snow Check Select order choices for several models.
Snow Check Select choices for Crossover models on the PRO-RIDE Chassis include: engine, convenience, color, windshield, and key accessories such as storage/cargo.
– Choices for the 800 Switchback Assault 144 include: color, windshield, key accessories such as storage/cargo, and track lug height (1.325″ or 2.0″). – Additional side panels featuring alternate paint and graphics combinations are available only through Snow Check Select for selected models (see above).
– Choices for the all-new 800 RUSH Pro-R LE, which is available exclusively through Snow Check Select, include: color, convenience, windshield and key accessories such as storage/cargo. – Choices for riders who order a RUSH Pro-R or RUSH model include: engine, convenience, color, windshield and key accessories such as storage/cargo. – Additional side panels featuring alternate paint and graphics combinations are available only through Snow Check Select for selected models (see above).
– Choices for riders who order an RMK model include: track, color, seat, windshield height, and key accessories such as storage/cargo. – Choices for the 800 RMK Assault 155 include: color, convenience, windshield, key accessories such as storage/cargo, and track (Competition or Powder). – Additional side panels featuring alternate paint and graphics combinations are available only through Snow Check Select for the 800 RMK Assault 155 and the 800 RMK Pro-R 155/163.
The Snow Check Select order period runs from March 2, 2011, through April 19, 2011. Orders must be placed through authorized Polaris snowmobile dealers.
Snowmobilers can use the sled customizer at www.polarisindustries.com to build custom sleds and save them to a personal online “garage.” The rider can print out the sled description for the dealer to follow when placing the order.
Complete details are available from Polaris snowmobile dealers and at www.polarisindustries.com.
Related Reading 2012 Polaris Snowmobile Lineup Unveiled