USXC Changes I-500 Race Route
Lack of snow in southern Minnesota forces change
Due to the lack of snow in the southern part of Minnesota, the course for this years I-500 has been changed.
The changes for the 500-mile, three-day event are found below:
- Monday, February 8 – Check-in/Registration/ Pre-Tech at the Seven Clans Casino, TRF
- Tuesday, February 9 – Check-in/Registration/Pre-Tech in Winnipeg
- Wednesday, February 10 – Day 1 from Winnipeg to Seven Clans Casino, TRF (200 miles)
- Thursday, February 11 – Day 2 starting and ending at Seven Clans Casino, TRF (180 mile loop)
- Friday, February 12 – Day 3 Seven Clans Casino, TRF to Bemidji, MN (125 miles)
As well, Vintage, Classic IFS and Junior classes will run on Day 3 only.
Awards banquet, including dinner, will be Friday, February 12 following the conclusion of the race at the Sanford Center, Bemidji, Minn.