Get the most out of your snowmobile
(Press Release) Until now there has been little to no way to calibrate the ECU/ECM to match your added performance products, robbing the extra performance, fuel efficiency and safety measurements available to you. Torque Link changes all that!
Readjust your ECU to:
- Increase fuel efficiency
- Calibrate timing
- Optimize fuel to air ratio
- Improve idle
- Optimize oil output
- Match performance stage kit needs
As well as improving other variables to get the most out of your performance upgrades.
Proper Calibration For Proper Performance
Most snowmobiles today are extremely high tech in their programming and can be modified well beyond what traditional tuners offer in their current models. This is why we created Torque Link.
Throughout our extensive R & D experience, we found that recalibrating the ECU/ECM is the best way to get the most out of your machine. We do this by taking the time to go through the entire ECU and optimize it from the ground up. Something that was not commonly done in current ECU tuners. This way we can tune it to as close to perfection for every scenario to outperform your current programming configuration. Your sled will be tuned and perform just as well as a sled that was on the dyno and tested for months on end so that it excels in every situation to be smoother, faster, more efficient, and more reliable.
Torque Link Features & Benefits
- Easy to install
- Optimizes your ECU for added performance parts
- Eliminates issues with “Piggyback” type fuel controllers
- Maps available to download online
- Stock class racing calibrations available
- Added performance with additional safety measurements
- Easy to use tuning software available for the serious tuner
- No additional cost to change once licensed
About Our Tunes
- Fully remapped from the ground up, with Adaptive Strategy built into each mapping
- Engine protection maximized using the full capabilities of the ECU
- Maintain appropriate electronic oil mixture on electronic oil pump models
- Maintain fuel efficiency by optimizing timing and fuel curves
- Increased RPM limits and load limitations